Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How God Provide For Our Needs



For three years I  have been  helping home school moms with their small kids while they school their older kids. I am so glad that God is given me jobs that let me take care of kids and prepare for my own family . I love little kids. They are so cute.I am so happy that God has given me the heart for  kids. I have been praying that God would provide new jobs for me.

Both of those family's have moved away .So I have had some people contact me that they would like me to help them with babysitting and a cleaning job .God is so good to us .I am thank for his answer to prayer.

Psalms 22;4
Our father trusted in thee ; they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

Psalms 34;4
I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
They looked unto him and were lighted ; and their  faces were not ashamed .
This  poor  man cried, out and the Lord heard  him  and saved him, of  all his troubles


1 comment:

  1. Hi Esther, I'm so glad that you have new jobs since the other families have moved. God has surely answered the prayers of your sweet heart. I love you.
    Ms. Patty

    ReplyDelete