Thursday, June 4, 2015

Off Forever

When I heard that I had to get brace I was very happy because I could pick out the rubber band color. But when they put them on it felt weird for the first couple of days .Then I got use to them.Tthen as they were pushing my teeth in they started hurting, but then I got use to that  so it wasn't  hurting anymore.These are the pictures of me. The first one is with them on the second one is with them off.   I  was so happy to get them off .When they were off it felt weird that they weren't on anymore and now that I have to wear a  retainer  ever night. I have a lot to get used to.The braces made my teeth look better.With God help I got through the pain and now they are off for ever yes.  






4 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you to have your braces off now. But I have to say that you look beautiful with the braces and without the braces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you are a beautiful girl Esther - inside and out. You have a beautiful heart and you are also blessed with outward beauty. I thought you were beautiful with the braces and I think you're beautiful without them. I'm happy for you to get them taken off because you won't have pain from them anymore. I love you.

    ReplyDelete